Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Funny Conversation!!

Friend : Hey wassup??
Me : Nothing much.
Friend : How is life??
Me : What happened to you. Cut the crap. Come to the point.
Friend : You remember that guy XXXX.
Me : Oh that idiot who would always be in the first bench and acting studious.
Friend : Yeah the same jackass. He is getting married.
Me : Damn. We already crossed the 7 billion mark. Whats the hurry.
Friend : Did you get the invite??
Me : I need to check the other email. Anyways I am not interested in checking others wedding invites.
Friend : I just checked and realized he is not marrying YYYY.
Me : Well I always thought she deserved someone better than that jerk. Anyways who is the poor girl marrying him.
Friend : Chuck him and whoever he is marrying man. Guess what??
Me : Are you fuckin hanging around with too many girls. Whats with this guessing and all.
Friend : OK listen YYYY mailed me. She is coming to the states to do masters.
Me: Oh good. Good for her.
Friend : Dude, I need a favor. I always liked her. And now she mailed.
(Meanwhile I am checking the other mail)
Friend : Hello. where are you.
(After 2 mins)
Friend : What do you think?? Anyways listen she has got an admit to ASU and is coming in spring. You are the President of ISA right. So I will mail her telling you are my good friend and you will help her in accommodation and all.
(After 5 mins)
Friend : Are you there??
Me : Ha what happened??
Friend : Where were you. I think I am serious about her man. She i so PRETTY dude.
Me : I just checked my other mail. She has mailed me too about her Masters plans . I was sending a reply to her .
Friend : Dude WTH man.
Me: Dont worry buddy, I will take good care of her in ASU.
Friend : I wanted to introduce you as my friend man. We were talking right how can you send the mail??
Friend : I had just now even sent an offline message to her about me arranging something in ASU. You could have waited right. What was the hurry??
Me : Dude take it easy man. She is not like your girlfriend or something.
Me : Also she is not your type.
Friend : What do you mean??
Me : Oh did you say you left an offline message. She just added me on Gtalk. She is asking about my studies, blah blah blah and even my relationship status.
Friend : No. It cant be possible.
(After 2 mins)
Friend : Are you there?? WTH man?
Me : Ok dude thanks for the informing about YYYY, I mean about XXXX's marriage. Now wait till I send my wedding invite.
Me : If you dont find YYYY's name in it, then try again.
Me : Ciao. Need to go. Catchya later.
Friend : Fuck you and fuck that bitch.
Me : Ha ha. She is asking me why are you pinging her again and again.
Friend : I neither care about her or you. I just told her what a bitch she is.
(After 5 mins)

Me : Hey are you there??
Friend : Yeah WTF do you need. I am busy dont irritate me.
Me : No I was just wondering if you can give me YYYY's latest email id.
Friend : WHAT THE FUCK??


2 comments:

shilpasrao said...

ha haaa !!

Ashwini said...

Hahahahhah!!! :D YYYY should see this anthe ;) :P Plus, I am curious to know who YYYY and XXXX are :P